[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Getting going

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Aug 15 13:47:08 UTC 2017

I am happy to give you all a small message of things going on here at
Krafters and what is happening now that we have had time to place new Board
in effect. Sometimes I think we need a Krafters "Town Hall" meeting to
address what membership needs. I first want to thank everyone that place
their confidence in me to help grow and direct Krafters in the next year, as
I am excited about doing this. So let me give you all an update.

1.Hey, if you are on our list serve and Not a member, I am really
encouraging you to go to the website and become a member and get in on all
the benefits this year, it will be a year Not to miss. Great benefit for
your membership.

2.We are working on finding out the small problem with the sign ups and
there are a lot of people really doing their best to help and figure this
out, hope we can solve the issues.

3.The Monday nights chats have been really great, if you have not been there
in a while, you need to go. They are really useful and funny great group of
characters there each Monday night. You will enjoy the information and the
fun.

4.Are the classes not getting great? I know my Apple Cinnamon one was good,
in fact I will even do this craft myself, and hearing the comments it was an
craft that some people ate, ask Shelby. There is more coming and some free
ones along the way. How good is this?

5.I just touched on some of the things happening here. Share this to people
you know and encourage them to come on down and see if they might like it,
we might even keep them. If you are not involved right now, shame, it might
not get to much gooder.

Please if you have ideas, suggestions, complaints or comments I need to hear
from you. This is a creative group and we need you to help us get bigger and
better. You will not find this anyplace else. Please get involved, try it,
you will be pleased. If you have any comments send me a private message off
list if you want my email is below my name on the bottom.

Terry Knox

First Vice President

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com