[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Back to School Craft

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Aug 18 16:43:11 UTC 2017

Something to share.

Went to AC Moore this week and discovered sweet wooden, plain pencil boxes.
Remembers the ones we had years ago. They were only $1 and had a sliding top
on them and held quite a few pencils, erasures, sharpens and all those
little thing that roll around in the bottom of the bookbag. How to post how
great these were to take out of the bag and place right on the desk to keep
everything at hand then place back in the bag. How great. They may be pained
or stained or just about anything and personalized, then filled up for that
special student. Wanted to share this Back to School Craft with all of you.
There were many, many small boxes for $1 there also and I have so many great
ideas to do with them I went crazy. Make a sewing box with your needle,
threader, small scissors and so many more ideas. They all have a latch and
hinges and are so useful for so many things. Great bargain, stock up.

Terry K