[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Becky

Bernice 1948lighthouse at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 22:16:53 UTC 2017

Hi Becky,

I hate it when someone sighted says I am an inspiration to them, because as
far as I am concerned I am pretty "Normal".  I just don't see.  However, you
are an inspiration to me.  You have so many serious situations to deal with
all at the same time, and you do it with grace and humor.  I'll be thinking
and praying for you and your family and that sweet Jake.

Thanks for being here.

Bernice and the sweet Octane.