[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for...

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Aug 20 13:00:42 UTC 2017

I was on the call at the meeting at the convention and heard a new person
speaking about their craft of making cane charms. This person, sorry never
heard her name, has not appeared on list yet. If you know who she was or you
are that person, will you please reply online as I am interested in what you
do and or sell. We do have a For Sale Day here on the first and fifteen of
each month and I enjoy finding things that people do that is listed there.
If anyone can be of assistance with please let me know. Thanks.

Terry K