[Nfb-krafters-korner] A Sunday Question

Linda lblasingim at charter.net
Sun Aug 20 15:38:52 UTC 2017

	I use a back pack for my main craft box.  In it I have a sandwitch
zip lock bag with all my crochet hooks, sizzors, stitch markers, tape
measurer, hand cream, small package of facial tissues, a fe rubber bands,
yarn needle and the pattern I am currently working on.  Sometimes I add a
drink and a snack.  Got to have my coke and snack!
I have all my yarn separated in colors in grocerie bags, which are stored in
a rolling clothes hamper.  I use the colorino, therefore, I have not
brailled the bags.
My knitting frames and knitting needles are stored in a long drawer of my
dresser.  I don't have many looms, they fit fine in the space.
For my other crafts like, bows, beads, glue,etc. I have store in a big
plastic tub.
Now my problem is I don't have a good place to store the hamper and tub.
They are in my tiny laundry room right now.  They are very accessible, but,
crowded.
Linda