[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crafter's Opinion

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 16:33:05 UTC 2017

Below is my suggestion:

Come to Mississippi on the fourth Saturday of each month & we will go
somewhere you can learn to make baskets for free! At one of the Natchez
Trace visitor's centers there is a group of folks who are there for several
hours teaching "pioneer ways." They also teach cair caning, candle making,
quilting, leather work, etc. They were set up at a festival in my hometown
back in April. I was able to sit down with the basket weaving teacher &
made a nice strawberry basket. It is sitting on my side table holding some
craft stuff & my web cam for classes/meetings. Just let me know when you
are coming so I can get the spare bed ready for you, Michael & Annie. I
know Ranger would have a ball with her. lol

Courtney