[Nfb-krafters-korner] ot Total Eclipse

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 03:24:40 UTC 2017

Hi Debby,

I am also in New Hampshire. We had 63% coverage in the eclipse. Didn't really make any difference or impact. My daughter had a clips glasses and said that you could see the moon. Will definitely get a better show into thousand and 24.

Where do you live in New Hampshire? I live in the Keene Area inSwanzey.

Feel free to write to me privately at thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

JODY

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer