[Nfb-krafters-korner] ATTENTION List Readers

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Aug 22 17:29:19 UTC 2017

If you are on our List Serve this message is for you!

If you are out there in computer space, and you read out list serve I need
to speak to you and need your help. We have a Lot of people out there that
are just those who are signed up to read out list serve messages. I need
your input on information. I am trying to learn and understand why you are
out there reading but are not communicating or posting messages. I know some
of you are just trying it out and will want to be removed in a short time. I
am directing this to the others. Is it a time zone problems, different areas
to make contact with, or other items? We really need some of you to speak up
and let us know what you are looking to get from this list serve. More free
crafting, classes, craft information or other ideas. We would like to help
and bring each of you into our crafting family. If you receive this message
and have the time to reply and give us some ideas and assistance it would be
much appreciated. We thank you so much for helping.

Terry Knox

Membership Chairperson