[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 8/23/17

Bernice 1948lighthouse at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 23:45:12 UTC 2017

On November 5 in 1978 I was in a horrible motorcycle accident.  My Mom came
to Oklahoma to take care of me.  We decided to make ornaments.  We bought
lots of satin balls and bells, sequins, beads, straight pins, and ribbon and
went to town.  I still have lots of them and I always think of us working
together while I was recuperating.

Bernice and the sweet Octane.