[Nfb-krafters-korner] Re Monday night's chat

Terry Powers terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 16:55:28 UTC 2017

Bernice;
We hope your dog gets well, soon!
Doggy kisses from Sophie

Terry and Henry

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Bernice via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2017 7:41 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists' <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Bernice <1948lighthouse at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Re Monday night's chat

Hi Krafters,

We have our chapter meeting on Monday nights, and I am always aggravated
because the nights of our meetings are chats I want to go to so much.  I
don't live very far from the library we have our meetings at, so my
son-in-law said he would bring me right home and go back for the others.
Well, the best laid plans as it goes.  Well my sweet Octane got a digestive
problem over the weekend, and he was so sick on Monday I had to take him to
the emergency vet.  I didn't have any way to pick him back up from the vet
until after the meeting, so there went our plan to take part in the chat.
Darn.

Christmas and the activities around it are my favorite part of the year.  I
decorate like crazy, but am always trying to lean how to make new crafts.
So, I really was disappointed about missing Monday night's chat.

Octane is on the mend, so onwards and upwards.

Bernice and the cone head Octane.