[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat 8 /21

Rebecca Strite rstrite at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 22:08:40 UTC 2017

Hello,
	There was a suggestion made regarding repeating the chat on
ornaments .  I also was wanting to join the chat Monday evening and received
a phone call shortly before the chat started.  I didn't make it and  would
have intrest in having the chat repeated.
	Can I throw out a suggestion regarding Monday Night Chat?  I am
wondering if there would be a way for hostess/presenters to make notes
available for members and listserv individuals who have interest in the chat
topic but for one reason or another can't make it.
Thanks!
Rebecca Strite