[Nfb-krafters-korner] Notice to students of the September 1 Dropped Stitch Dish Cloth Class

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 21:18:50 UTC 2017

I received my class list for the September 1, Dropped Stitch Dish Cloth
Class today.

As a way to confirm that my class list is complete and accurate I have just
sent a private message to everyone I have on my class list.

If you have registered for the September 1, Dropped Stitch Dish Cloth class
and did not receive a private note from me confirming you're on my list
please contact me off list and let me know that you've been overlooked.

If you did receive that note, then you're good to go and nothing more is
necessary until the class list is populated by the webmaster.

Hopefully by taking this step it will help to diminish the amount of missed
students in my  email classes.

And, thanks for your continued interest in my classes.

Dixie

@-> + <-@