[Nfb-krafters-korner] Table Toppers For Sale

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Dec 2 21:13:37 UTC 2017

For Sale Dayoops missed it by 1 day...

I have some of my Mother's table toppers for sale.She is not blind, but
these are a treasure as they are pieced and hand quilted by my Mom who will
be cellibrating her 100th Birthday on January 22nd, 2018.  They measure
about 42"  round and are shaped into an 8 point star.  She has several to
choose from including a few Holiday ones [Christmas, Valentine's Day & St.
Patty's Day] She also has many colors with prints that coordinate together.
Besides hand quilting the design blocks it takes her 2 hours to hand sew the
binding around the outside.  She has special tags on the back side with her
name, too.

She is getting $15 each plus $3 shipping.

Send me off list[Blindhands at AOL.com] what color or Holiday that you would
like  and I will let you know what she has to match what you are looking
for.  There is 3 layers in these toppers[pieced top, solid backing and quilt
batting in the middle]

All her table toppers are newly made in 2017.    I can take PayPal or you
can mail her a check.  She will mail out next Wednesday so you can get it in
time for the Holidays if paid thru PayPal.

Pearl Thurkettle thanks you for your interest.

Joyce Kane