[Nfb-krafters-korner] Repeat of Numbers

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Dec 6 13:33:06 UTC 2017

Below is a repeat of prior list for those who signed up for Christmas Party
door prize drawing. Please try to remember your number as I am only choosing
by number no name. I know you all be so pleased with all the wonderful door
prizes you will be receiving from the members who donated them, all will
really put a little of happiness in your season.

                              Christmas party number list

November 28

Joyce                    1

Courtney             2

3. Terry K

Len                        4

Becky F.               5

Tammy                 6

Jodi                       7

Rebecca               8

Cindy Z                 9

Debbie R.             10

Dixie                     11

Terry P                 12

Henry                   13

Jill                          14

Cathy F.                              15

Karen T.               17

Mary Kay             18

Jan B                     19

Sharon                 20