[Nfb-krafters-korner] Checked All

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Dec 6 13:39:47 UTC 2017

I have finished all the preparation for our party on Sunday. I have tried my
best to complete all the things needed to make this a special time for
everyone. I will post just the number again on Sunday as I have to squeeze
everything in from church to party on Sunday. I hope you will remember the
information listed below and know how to get into the call. If you are new,
visiting with the call in and need help, if unsure how to do this, please
post your questions to the list by the end of the week so someone can help
you and you will not get locked out. Again thanks to everyone who is taking
part in the party and all those who worked behind the scenes.

Krafters Korner Third Annual Christmas Party

Sunday, December 10, 2017  4 P.M. Eastern Time, 3 Central, 2 Mountain and 1
Pacific

Call In Number, 605-475-4000 code 966659

Everyone is welcome, please take your time to dial in and enjoy.

   Merry Christmas to All