[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thanks for the Contest

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Dec 8 15:01:13 UTC 2017

Thank you for my prize in the Contest  project in November. I love the prize
and appreciate my name being chosen for the month. I needed this little
blessing and count my blessings each day. It always seems when things are
going good there are things that happen that try to take your happiness,
take it from one who personally knows how to walk in the valley. I have to
take a minute , as the monthly winner, to shout out a few things. Count Your
Blessing, Name them One by One, Count Your Many Blessing See What God Has
Done.If you listen to the news, you are blessed if you have a home to live
in that is warm and safe. You are blessed if you can fill your plate and
have a good meal, you are blessed if you are clothed and have the things you
need. These are the basic things we all take for granted, I know each of you
have more. Krafters is a blessing we each share with each other, a gift to
each of us that build on the caring of one another. Please, if possible try
to attend the Christmas party on Sunday, December 10 at 4 PM Eastern and
come expecting a blessing, see the gifts others want to share with you of
their talents. Make it important to you to attend to be blessed. Things have
been difficult from time to time here on the list so come and share a
Christmas Krafters time and let the blessing flow.

Terry Knox