[Nfb-krafters-korner] traveling with knitting

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Fri Dec 8 21:19:30 UTC 2017

Do you have a canister or something you can put your skein of yarn in?  You could use a brown paper bag to keep the yarn clean and tangle free.  Have the single piece of yarn coming out of the top and tighten the rest of the bag around that piece.  You can tighten it with a small piece of yarn or rubber band on top.

Cindy Zimmer, CVRCB
Client Services Counselor
NCBVI (Lincoln)
4600 Valley Road, Suite 100