[Nfb-krafters-korner] traveling with knitting

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 15:07:20 UTC 2017

The security people don't currently have any problems with knitting or
crochet.  You also have to be concerned about your neighbors.  Most flights
are 100 percent full, and some are very cramped seating.  With a circular
needle I don't move my arm above the elbow, but I would not feel comfortable
using straight needles.  A bag for the skein or ball of yarn is desirable.
If it gets on the floor, it will not go rolling down the aircraft, and it
will stay clean. Yes, I learned the hard way.
Ramona