[Nfb-krafters-korner] Door prizes

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Dec 11 15:00:16 UTC 2017

Thanks everyone that was at the party and hope you all enjoyed it and it
starts the spirit of the holidays and Christmas in your hearts. I will start
this week addresses mailings for door prizes I will let each of you know
when I place them in the mail so that you may look for them to be delivered.
I know I am right in the middle now of Christmas mailing rush, so I can only
hope that you might receive them in time, but not certain of that. Because
of the crush time of the year I will do the best I can with the mail and
hope that when you receive your gift you will enjoy the work that each
person did to share their talents with you. Again Merry Christmas

Terry Knox