[Nfb-krafters-korner] KK Christmas party to Jenny

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 15:29:22 UTC 2017

Hi Jenny,

I know just what you mean about how it is nice to put the voice to the name.
when I first joined I really liked that. Now I have added your voice to
those I know.

I wanted to let you know that I did hear your song and you have a pretty
voice. Because you were using an iPhone, your voice wavered some, and I
could not hear the background music at all. I do thank you for volunteering
to sing for us. by the way, many of us hear use iPhones for the chats and
classes. like you, I only have an iPhone and no land line. So, please don't
hesitate to call in again for chats and/or classes. unfortunately the iPhone
isn't the best for singing.
Thanks again.

Have a great day!!
Cathy F