[Nfb-krafters-korner] The link to the 2017 KK Holiday Party recording

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 18:24:47 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I was so sorry to have missed the KK Holiday Party yesterday.  I did get signal for a few minutes on our trip.  When I was on the call I heard Terry (I am pretty sure that is who was singing) Breath of Heaven.

I am going to listen in to the recording now and hear all that I missed.

The link to the recording is below.

I am hoping this works, Drop Box has changed the way we share files.

If it doesn’t work I will upload it to Send Space.

So please someone, let me know if you were able to access the recording or not.

"KK 2017 Holiday Party.mp3" on Dropbox.

 <https://www.dropbox.com/l/scl/AACXXWN50xK_YHDgYkp6oZIKV90JADWyfNc> View file

Enjoy!

Dixie