[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 12/13/17

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 17:50:21 UTC 2017

Hi Nella and Everyone, oh yeah! It seems like every time I turn around or
look in a different corner, there is a U F O lurking there lol.
Last night, I actually bound off 2 scarves, ( 1 needle knitted, and the
other loom knitted. )
Later on today, I'll probably work on another project that is in some dark
and almost forgotten bag.
It also doesn't help the situation any when I see a pattern that has to be
started like um yesterday. Lol.