[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 12/13/17 to Becky about my sweater

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 18:42:32 UTC 2017

Hi Becky,

The shawl in your head sounds really nice. I do hope you decide to give it a
try sometime. The sweater I am planning to make is similar to Joyce's baby
sweater in that it is made all in one piece. It has a small collar and there
is a lace gull wing pattern on the body of the sweater. the sweater has
seven buttons. I am using a Marino/acrylic blend yarn in a peacock blue.
this is a jewel tone. Here is the gull wing lace pattern it is a seven
stitch four row repeat..
O	ROW 1: K1, K2TOG, YO, K1, YO, SSK, K1. REPEAT ACROSS.
O	ROWS 2 & 4: PURL
O	ROW 3: K2TOG, YO, K3, YO, SSK. REPEAT ACROSS.

Have a great day!!
Cathy F