[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beginners Loom Classes ( The Garter Stitch Scarf )

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 22:05:02 UTC 2017

Hello fellow Loomers, as a follow up to the Basic Loom Knitted Hat that Terry P just finished up, I would like to teach you all the Garter Stitch Scarf.
Joyce, Boared Members and Loom Team Members, do I have your permission to teach this scarf as part of the Beginners Looming Classes series?
Loomers, I will wait until I hear from someone before moving ahead.
If I get the go ahead on this from Joyce or Cathy or Courtney, we will begin during the first week of January.
henry Loom Team member and Instructor