[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 12/13/17

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Dec 19 23:19:01 UTC 2017

Oh yes, I have a pair of slippers that I am crocheting that are not looking like slippers.  I do not know where I went wrong.

Cindy Z.

Today's question comes from Dixie.  I thought about saving it until the beginning of the year, but her question got me to thinking, so I wanted to see what everyone has to say on the topic.

Dixie wants to know:

Do you have any UFOs (unfinished objects) in your craft cabinet?  Do you think you will finish those items, or will you dismantle the item and use the supplies for another project?

Her question has me making some craft resolutions. Lol

I have a feeling that the responses are going to be fun to read.

Nella

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/1948lightho
use%40gmail.com