[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 12/20/17

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 15:59:34 UTC 2017

Merry Christmas!

Well, I had major plans for a handmade Christmas but it has been a failure.

I had plans to knit slipper socks for everyone in Jason & my families, dishcloths  & hand towels for the ladies in his dulcimer club lotion bars for some friends,  & dog bone wreaths for the doggies of the family.

I did get Jason & me slipper socks made which will be frogged soon & a peppermint wreath made for the office door of the church.

So, I guess you can say I have gotten a head start on next year's gifts. Lol

Courtney