[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cindy Z...

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 22 13:34:31 UTC 2017

Keep in mind that the $99 Amazon Prime will only allow one user to be
accessing music/movies/etc. at a time.  Most of the time this is not a
problem in our house.  It might not work out well when sharing an account
with someone else unless you work out how you will share the various
features.  Of course, sharing the shipping benefits will not be impacted if
you are sharing the annual fee.

HTH,
Annette