[Nfb-krafters-korner] help with Monday night chat

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 12:50:16 UTC 2017

Hello to all of you.

First I want to remind you that there will be no chat on December 25 and on
January 1, so it will be a while before we all chat again.

Now I have a favor to ask.

I need a member to lead chat on Monday January 22.  I will be returning from
a trip that weekend and am afraid that I will be too tired and not have time
to prepare for a chat.  So if there is anyone out there who has a topic or a
simple craft that can be taught in one hour please let me know.  I would
greatly appreciate any assistance with this.

I can be contacted at jellybeanfarm at gmail.com or at 602-263-1198.

Thank you and everyone have a wonderful holiday season.

Nella