[Nfb-krafters-korner] looking for a poncho pattern

Bernice 1948lighthouse at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 10:47:55 UTC 2017

Good morning fellow krafters,

I am looking for a poncho pattern. If someone has one to share, you could
respond at lighthouse1948 at rochester.rr.com
<mailto:lighthouse1948 at rochester.rr.com> .

Or, if you have a web site that is truly free and accessible with JAWS, I
could look there.

I use Spectrum, and their internet service in this area is horrible. Looking
online for anything isn't any fun any more. There is a new company coming to
our area, green light. They have to have a certain number of people wanting
to sign up before they will make their service available. So, I am waiting
for them to come to my neighborhood.

Hope everybody had a fantastic Christmas, I did. I did lots of cooking which
I always enjoy.

Have a great day, and I'll check back this evening.

Oh, I systematically deleted all of those messages talking about the Echo.
Guess what? I got one for Christmas. Hopefully when I have questions,
someone will be willing to repost the answers.

Bernice and the sweet Octane.