[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 12/27/17

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 21:36:19 UTC 2017

Hi Nella and everyone, no hand made gifts, but I did get from Terry P a
combination Christmas/early Birthday gift of a Victor Reader Stream 2nd
Generation , so, as soon as I learn my way around it you all won't be
hearing much from me any more as I'll be too busy downloading and reading
all of my favorite authors and craft books. She also gave me a beautiful
silver Crucifix on a silver chain, as well as several useful items from the
family.
Hi everyone, Sophie here to tell you all about my gifts from Santa Paws. I
got some dog treats and a Soccer ball that squeaks, I am practicing my nose
goals with it. Lol. I also got some other squeaky toys too. Mommy will tell
you all about her stuff later. Bye bye for now!