[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Alexa can help as a stitch counter

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 21:28:35 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I thought some of you might find this useful.

StitchCounter

About this Skill

Stitch Counter allows you to keep your hands on your knitting and keep track
of where you are in your pattern. You can track multiple projects.  To
start,

tell Stitch Counter to add a project.

("Alexa, tell Stitch Counter to add project hat.

") Then just tell stitch counter how many to add.

("Alexa, tell StitchCounter to increase one row.") If you make a mistake by
adding the wrong number, or to the wrong project, you can also remove or
subtract the same way

you add.  You can switch projects

("Alexa, tell Stitch Counter to switch to project scarf"), and you can
always get the status of all your projects

("Alexa, tell Stitch Counter what is my count?").

Try saying

list of 3 items

Alexa, tell Stitch Counter to add project hat

Alexa, tell Stitch Counter to increase one row

Alexa, tell Stitch Counter what is my count

Have a great day!!

Cathy F