[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Tech Help

Terry Powers terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 16:21:21 UTC 2017

There are stand alone scanners and there are affordable ones that work with
the computer and either Kursweil or Open Book.
We both have Kursweil and Henry has a flat bed scanner and I have a printer,
scanner.  Mine is harder to use, because it has a tutch screen, which I can
not read.  I might invest in a printer an seperat flat bed, some day.  I do
not print, often.
The NFB computer department can help you and give you the cost of the
different software packages.
I use it to read my mail.
I do not do this, as of yet, but you can read multiple pages and save them,
to your computer, with either package.

Terry P.