[Nfb-krafters-korner] want to know Wednesday

Dani Pagador daniknits at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 17:22:14 UTC 2017

I read the questions and had to chuckle. Heck, no re having only one
project to work on at a time. Time limit? What's that??? I've got
Christmas presents from a few years back that I've still got to finish
because I got all excited about some other pattern and put the
Christmas knitting aside.

I have at least two pairs of needles in almost every size, and the
same goes with crochet hooks. Mine are always stuck in something or
other, so I have to get a new pair/hook to start the thing that's
caught my crafting ADHD. Can't have too many, after all.

More Later,
Dani, off to ponder how to make apple pie crust

On 2/1/17, Henry Osborne via Nfb-krafters-korner