[Nfb-krafters-korner] want to know Wednesday

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 22:18:45 UTC 2017

Hi Nella,

I like to have more than one project going. furthermore, I like to have
different crafts for each project. I may have a crochet and a needle
knitting project going simultaneously or a looming knitting project and a
macramé project. I find that my hands enjoy working with the various
movements and textures of the different crafts.
Right now I have a knitted vest on my needles and am learning some new
crochet stitches. but soon I will be learning to crochet a turtle and
working on a macramé project for an upcoming class.
I don't like to have more than two or three projects going because then I
feel overwhelmed and it seems I am never finishing anything which I find
discouraging. There is nothing like the satisfaction of completing a
project.

By the way, Joyce did you receive my proposal for the macramé belt class? I
need you to confirm the date I have chosen.

Take care everyone.

Have a great day!!
Cathy F