[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for some volunteer work?

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Feb 2 02:58:59 UTC 2017

	Do you finish one project before starting another?

Do you like to have several projects going on at once?
Look no further...

The Krafters Division is your place so help make it better.

Do you have 15 to 30 minutes a week, do you have 1 to 2 hours  or more that
you would be interested in spending some time   working by yourself or with
a few folks.

Well write me off list and let me know if you are interested in learning
more.  If training, guidance or just bouncing ideas around is needed help
will be provided.

We need to help build up Krafters Korner and with your help bring it up to a
newer level for interests and learning crafting skills for the visually
impaired/blind.

Contact me off list at:
Blindhands at AOL.com
For more information.