[Nfb-krafters-korner] different kinds of stitch markers

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 16:25:48 UTC 2017

Hi,

Since I’m now working on a fisherman’s sweater, and it has like 8 pattern rows, with several that only need 5 or 6 rows (I just know I’m not being clear in my explanation, but don’t know how else to put it), I’m trying to think of an easy way to track what rows have already been done. I have several different-sized markers (the closed ones), and various sizes of safety pins and one size of bead for the pins—but wondered, are there enough varied sizes/kinds of markers so I could put a different one on the beginning of each pattern row? Budget won’t allow for spending this month, but am thinking of the future, if I ever repeat this pattern, or do something with similar requirements. It would be neat, too, if I could find markers with different textures—I already have a slight start on that: some of mine are thinner or smaller in diameter than others, but I’m thinking of expanding on that idea, if such exist. Thanks!

Sandra

Not “Revelation” – tis – that waits
But our unfurnished eyes –
(Emily Dickinson)