[Nfb-krafters-korner] have you signed up for some classes this year?

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 22:57:54 UTC 2017

Henry, it's really ok.  I don't have a huge desire to crochet.  The turtle
sounds cute, but I don't need the stress of crocheting. Lol

I have enough loom projects to keep me busy for a couple llife times.  Also
soon it will be time for gardening, which is my first love.  I don't have
the time or energy to take on a new craft right now.

Nella