[Nfb-krafters-korner] dropped stitches, I'm crying now!! need advice!

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 17:00:53 UTC 2017

Hi Suzie and Annette,

I have bamboo circs and really like them. I first purchased an inexpensive
set having a bunch of needles in different sizes. But when one of the needle
tips broke off I next purchased a name brand set of just the size I needed.
I am just moving into intermediate knitting and probably will not want to
invest in interchangeables until I know for certain I will get my money's
worth out of the needles. However, I do appreciate the review of the
different needles. It is good to know what is available and what more
experienced knitters than I prefer.
Thanks.

Have a great day!!
Cathy F