[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello there

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Feb 7 20:18:05 UTC 2017

We have had several new folks join us on this list and I want to extend a
warm welcome to all.  The Krafters Korner is focused on teaching, learning
and sharing with each other the love of crafting.  We do this from a point
of view of not having sight or having limited sight.  We encourage all to
join us and learn or teach others how to do this with detailed descriptions
and a lot of good feelings.

Please take a few minutes to introduce yourselves, tell us what crafts you
like and are interested in trying and let us know what part of the World you
call home.

Pull up a chair and sit back and keep on Krafting...

Joyce Kane