[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat reminder

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 03:05:59 UTC 2017

Please join us tomorrow at 8:30 pm eastern time for the weekly Monday night
chat.

Courtney will be hosting and I believe she is teaching us how to make a
heart on the 12 peg loom.  This is just in time for Valentine's Day.

To join the fun simply call: 605 475 4000 and enter Participant Access Code:
966659#.

This is a free service but it is a long distance number.

You do not have to be a paid member to join our chats.

I hope you can all join us tomorrow.

Nella