[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 11:41:48 UTC 2017

Wow, I can't believe that it is already Wednesday.  Thinking up weekly
questions is going to exercise my brain.  Fortunately Annette was kind
enough to share some questions with me, so I don't have to do all the
thinking.

How many of you are using hand crafted items, made by yourself or others in
your daily lives?

Do you wear any handmade clothing?

Do you have any decorative items such as paintings, sculptures, baskets,
rugs and such around your home?

What about quilts, blankets, curtains and afghans?

Maybe I will get some good decorating hints from these questions.  I'm
looking forward to reading all the responses.

Nella