[Nfb-krafters-korner] web site committee

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Feb 18 03:00:21 UTC 2017

My computer went out after the Super Bowl, boo hoo. The tech guy at Comcast
reset my password and all is good, plus some maintenance stuff that was out
of my comfort zone. Look at me all brave and stuff, giggle.

Becky and Jake, Aunt Courtney uses forgots to wish me happy birthday, soft
cry. Ims twelve years old and still handsome, toothy grin. Love Jake