[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 14:02:29 UTC 2017

I can't believe that Wednesday is already here.  As you know Wednesday means
I get to exercise my brain.  So, here are my thoughts for the day.

I thought we might get a little head start with Monday night's chat topic.
Next Monday Darian Smith from the community service group is going to tell
us about the division and Its mission.  He's also going to talk about ways
we can serve in our communities.

Do you volunteer in your community?

If so how?

How can we use our love of crafting to help others?

I feel certain that this is going to be a wonderful discussion.  I'm looking
forward to reading my email today.

Nella