[Nfb-krafters-korner] Safety pin beaded lighthouse

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 21:57:37 UTC 2017

  Unfortunately… Not right now… They are in storage in an out building where we're living… Which is got lots of snow around it…
There is some kits you can buy online through consumer crafts or bullocks… You would need some sighted assistance to separate beads… But in a pinch you might want to go get one from them… Sorry

Sent from my iPhone