[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Feb 23 18:55:06 UTC 2017

Giving of your time is  what it is all about.  If you spend time making things for charity, if you spend time teaching others, if you spend time helping others that is all what it is about.  Donating your time is a service.  Likewise if people donate their time in giving you a ride or reading your mail to you or dropping in for a visit and bringing you something they made or cooked, that is all considered service donated time.

Joyce