[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fairy cowl

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Feb 25 14:53:51 UTC 2017

Tremendous tremendous class dear Courtney and all. I don't remember laughing
and learning so much.

Guess what I learned? that yes you can use the looming tool to do a pearl.
All of a sudden I just found myself turning the tool and flipping so the top
thread was now under and ready to be lifted up so the new under thread can
be taken off. I was so thrilled that suddenly I could do this simple
maneuver just with the tool.

But of course Courtney made us take two loops off, leap frogging, grump.
Anything to make me confused. Yet no protests as I seem to be able to do
this also, giggle.

Wonderful class, thank you all and especially Courtney for your patient
teaching.

Becky and a missing Jake, ims was helping daddy cook, sheesh.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting
-  Ponchos
-  Afghans