[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fairy cowl

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Feb 25 19:58:38 UTC 2017

One way to loosen the stitches on the pegs is to take your thumb nails and
at the base of the loop on the peg you will feel on both side a vertical,
well kind of loop. Push your thumb nails into those loops which loosens the
loop on the peg. Hey give it a whirl is all I have to say. Other ways is
make sure the yarn coming off the ball is slack. Your yarn just rests
against the pegs, not choke the peg.

Now back to your previous station, grin

Becky and extra bouncy Jake