[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: Invitation to join us on the Writers Division conference call on Sunday, February 26

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 20:55:52 UTC 2017

As some of you may know, Lynda Lambert, Was a member and teacher in the NFB
krafters division. She taught us to make items from clay. So you might be
interested in hearing her presentation. Then, of course we will have more
about the writers' division on our Monday night chat.

Have a great day!!
Cathy F