[Nfb-krafters-korner] Request granted Sign Up

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Feb 28 14:15:06 UTC 2017

For those that asked for a monthly crochet dishcloth class, watch for it to
be posted real soon and sign up for your class.

The class will be taught by email on the Second week each month from April
through December with each pattern posted and a few additions from me.
April's class will be the basic square dishcloth in two colors. Needed will
be cotton yarn and G hook, nothing hard, just simple. The class will be for
the average crochet person and there possible be some new things you will
learn along the way. These patterns or similar ones are on the internet but
I twist them a little to make them mine and not copy and post. To give you a
glimpse of upcoming classes. One will be a fish with lips and all and with
that I will give you instructions on making a Magic fishbowl for the kids in
a large jar. In August, we will make a Solar Eclipse in time for the real
thing occurring August, first in 40 years. So watch for Crochet Dishcloth
and more coming to the website soon and sign up each month.