[Nfb-krafters-korner] Back to crafting... Posting some jobs...

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 19:35:47 UTC 2017

Happy New Year to everyone and good or better health to all!

So it is 2017 and I would like to say we had a good year at Krafters Korner
and looking for some changes and planning for 2017 & 2018.

I need everyone to voice an opinion here and help us first with a preference
for a Board Meeting day.  We will have a meeting in mid February after
Washington Semina.  Please  let me know if Thursday night at 8 PM or Sunday
at 4 PM would be your choice.  I have not picked dates, so first I need to
know which day works out.

We will be having 2 board member positions available for this July meeting
in Florida.  Cathy Flesher and Maryann Denning[please excuse if I spelt your
name incorrect].  I hope to hear from our 2 board members by this February
meeting on their plans for being a board member, Florida Convention plans
and/or what they plan to do to help out this year around here.  Please do
send me a note off list to Blindhands at AOL.com

I need this to me by February 1.

We are looking for some of you to step up and help out.  We need another
person to work on the website  as we lost 2  from our website team.  We will
arrange for training and give you some assignments to take care of.  Please
only contact me off list if you have the time to learn and work on it at
Blindhands at AOL.com
We are looking for helpers to be part of the team of Krafters Korner and
spend some time searching the internet for crafting ideas, new
projects/classes and types of kits or supplies for these things.   You do
not have to teach the class, but gather the information and maybe once a
month or once every 2 months have a meeting with the teachers and share your
findings.  I would like you to contact me off list at:
Blindhands at AOL.com   and I can explain more of what I would like you to do.
I am looking for 2 or 3 folks to do this.

We need some folks willing to help cover Monday Night Chats.  Theresa can
use help with that.  So contact Theresa or Blindhands at AOL.com   I would like
to also have this person send out 2 emails to the list as reminder about
Monday Night Chat.  Once in the middle of the week and once over the
weekend.  There is a calendar jjust for Monday Night Chats and basically you
can get the info from the website and include date, time, topic, host and
phone number.

Please remember if you volunteer for these positions, you need to take the
time to do them.

Please do not contact me and say I want to help.  Pick one of the above and
let me know what you are interested in doing.  There are jobs up here that
range from taking 10 minutes once a week, to taking a weekly commitment and
more.

Joyce